The purpose and objective of the South Carolina Coroner's Association is:
- To assist its members in any and all possible ways to improve their ability to perform the functions of their offices with the highest degree of professionalism.
- To create better public relations between its members and the public.
- To conduct educational seminars and other similar programs for the benefit and welfare of its members.
- To maintain a high level of ethical conduct on the part of all Coroners; to provide a forum of constant exchange of knowledge and experience among all of the Coroners of the State of South Carolina.
- To propose and lobby for new laws to improve death investigation in South Carolina and to do all things necessary or incidental to the foregoing.
For questions or information regarding the South Carolina Coroner's Association please contact:
Dennis Fowler, President
122 Administrative Drive
Gaffney, SC 29240
For website questions, e-mail Deputy Coroner Marc Weiss, Chesterfield County, firstname.lastname@example.org