The purpose and objective of the South Carolina Coroner's Association is:
- To assist its members in any and all possible ways to improve their ability to perform the functions of their offices with the highest degree of professionalism.
- To create better public relations between its members and the public.
- To conduct educational seminars and other similar programs for the benefit and welfare of its members.
- To maintain a high level of ethical conduct on the part of all Coroners; to provide a forum of constant exchange of knowledge and experience among all of the Coroners of the State of South Carolina.
- To propose and lobby for new laws to improve death investigation in South Carolina and to do all things necessary or incidental to the foregoing.
For website questions, e-mail Deputy Coroner Marc Weiss, Chesterfield County, email@example.com