The purpose and objective of the South Carolina Coroner's Association is:
- To assist its members in any and all possible ways to improve their ability to perform the functions of their offices with the highest degree of professionalism.
- To create better public relations between its members and the public.
- To conduct educational seminars and other similar programs for the benefit and welfare of its members.
- To maintain a high level of ethical conduct on the part of all Coroners; to provide a forum of constant exchange of knowledge and experience among all of the Coroners of the State of South Carolina.
- To propose and lobby for new laws to improve death investigation in South Carolina and to do all things necessary or incidental to the foregoing.
2018 SCCA Training Conference June 26-29
Make you room reservations early for our annual South Carolina Coroner's Association Annual Training Conference June 26-29 at Litchfield Golf Plantation in Pawley's Island. This is the same location as in 2017. You may call Litchfield at 888-734-8228 to make your reservations at Litchfield Plantation or at Litchfield Resort. Rooms have been blocked for the association. Be sure to give them our group name: Coroner's Association 2018 and our group Number: 827228. Our keynote speaker this year will be Michele Stuart of JAG Investigations. She is a highly sought after instructor of advanced investigation techniques and intelligence gathering. She will be with us for a full day of training. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call Coroner Fowler.
For questions or information regarding the South Carolina Coroner's Association please contact:
Dennis Fowler, President
122 Administrative Drive
Gaffney, SC 29240
For website questions, e-mail Deputy Coroner Marc Weiss, Chesterfield County, firstname.lastname@example.org